Welcome to our website :
Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use,Shweta Holidays relationship with you in relation to this website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
Cancellation Policy :
Shweta Holidays believes in helping its customers as far as possible, and has therefore a liberal cancellation policy. Under this policy:
1. In case of request for cancellation of booking is received 30 or more days before the date of arrival 25% of the total amount will be collected as cancellation charges.
2. In case of request for cancellation of booking is received 21 days before the date of arrival 50% of the total amount will be collected as cancellation charges.
3. In case of request for cancellation of booking is received less than 21 days before the date of arrival no refund would be allowed.
4. Cancellations to be made during office hours on working days against the original vouchers only.
5. No cancellations are allowed due to political reasons, cancellations of Trains / Flights natural cancellations and reasons of personal nature.
6. Advance Amount is non-refundable non transferable & non Extendable.
7. Cancellation will be entertained after getting written application only,along with authentic proof / reason.
• No cancellations are entertained for those products that the Shweta Holidays marketing team has offered on special occasions like New Year, Diwali, Valentines Day etc. These are limited period offers and hence their cancellations are not possible.
Refund Policy :
• Refund/replacement can be made if the customer establishes that the quality of product delivered is not good.
• In case you feel that the product received is not as shown on the site or as per your expectations, you must bring it to the notice of our customer service immediately. The Customer Service Team after looking into your complaint will take an appropriate decision.
• Refund amount will be credit to the account of Credit card/Debit card/Net Banking you used for that particular booking.
• Generally it will take 15 to 21 days to credit in your account. its totally depend on banks policy.