Duration : 09 Nights/ 10 Days
Destination : Delhi/Varanasi- Kathmandu – Pokhra – Delhi.
Arrival at New Delhi International airport, welcome and assistance then transfer to Hotel. Overnight in a hotel at Delhi.
Day 02 : New Delhi
Full day city tour of New Delhi – Visit Qutub Minar, Humayun’s Tomb & Lotus Temple. India Gate (War Memorial Arch), Lakshmi Narayan Temple – a modern Hindu temple also drive past President’s House, Parliament House and Connaught Place shopping Center.
Old Delhi – Visit Raj Ghat and Shanti Vana-the cremation sites of Mahatama Gandhi and Jawaharlal Nehru, Jama Masjid and drive past Red Fort and Chandni Chowk. By train / air to Varanasi.
Day 03 : Arrival Varanasi
Upon arrival in Varanasi, our representatives will assist to transfer you to the hotel, enjoy sightseeing tour of Varanasi. The tour covers Temples Lord Vishwanath Temple, Sankat Mochan Temple, Durga Temple, Tulsi Manas Mandir , one of the biggest universities of India (Banaras Hindu University). In the evening, view “Aarati” ceremony on the Ghats (By boat visit All major Ghats) & Shopping. Overnight stay at the hotel Varanasi.
Day 04 : Varanasi local sightseeing – Dep.- Nepal (Kathmandu)
You’ll be embarking on an excursion to Sarnath, one of the holiest places for Buddhists. It is where Lord Buddha delivered his first sermon. Visit here Dhamek Stupa, a 34-metre high monument. By air to Nepal (Kathmandu).
Day 05 : Arrival Nepal (Kathmandu)
On arrival, you will be met by our representative & transferred to hotel. Rest of the day at Leisure. Overnight at hotel.
Day 06 : Kathmandu
After breakfast, full day city tour sightseeing of Pashupatinath, Bodhnath and Bhaktapur. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 07 : Kathmandu – Pokhara(200 Km / App.08 hrs)
Morning after exploring Gorkha, drive to Pokhara. On arrival & check in into hotel.Overnight at the hotel.
Day 08 : Pokhara
After breakfast, Early morning one-hour boat ride at Lake Phewa and visit the temple situated in the middle of the lake. After breakfast take an excursion to Sarangkot. Drive back to Pokhara.Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 09 : Pokhara – Kathmandu
Today you will drive back to Kathmandu. On arrival check in into hotel. Overnight at hotel.
Day 10 : Dep.
Representatives will assist to transfer you to the International Airport in time to catch flight for home destination.
——-Tour End With Sweet Memory ——-
Varanasi : – Known as India’s most sacred city, Varanasi is situated on the western bank of the holy river Ganga. It is also the oldest living city in the world. As a place for devotion and worship, with hundreds of temples dotting the city, sunrise on the river front as seen from a boat can be a spiritually uplifting sight. It has a fascination uniquely its own, a quality of sublime beauty, a timeless eternal appeal.
For More Details : Visit : Cities in India page.
– Cost as per Mentioned Itinerary only.
– Pickup and Drop to/from Railway station/Airport.
– Commercial vehicle as per itinerary(not at disposal) which includes all road taxes, toll taxes, parking fee,Driver night charges.
– 09 nights hotel accommodation on twin sharing basis (A/C room with breakfast at hotel & tax).
– Professional Guide.
– Any personal expenditure like Portages,laundry, Food,Liquor,Tips, Pooja etc.
– Guide & entry fees during sight seeing.(Monument & Museum ).
– Any Train/Flight Ticket & Service tax as actual.
– Boat Ride (Charges).
– Any other item not specified in cost includes.
|Price is based on: Per Person|
|Vehicle for N0. Of Pax||Budget Tours||Deluxe Tours||Luxury Tours|
|Indigo/Etios ( 02-04 Pax)||25,500/-||30,500/-||40,500/-|
|Innova (04-06 Pax)||22,500/-||25,500/-||30500/-|
|Tempoo Traveller (10-14)||20,500/-||22,500/-||25,500/-|
These rates are subjected to 60 days prior online booking . If customer requires current booking which means booking between 1 to 60 days prior. Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
FOR MORE DETAILS & RESERVATION, PLEASE CONTACT US.
Booking Procedure :
Booking will be confirmed on receipt of advance deposit only.
(1) We require 50% advance deposit to hold the booking.
(2) Balance 50% must reach us to tour starting date.
Terms & Conditions :- (Apply)
– A/C in Vehicle will not be operated when we are in hilly area.
– Postponement of date will be treated as cancellation and will be subject to availability.
– No change is permissible when one package is confirmed.
– If the desired hotel is not available due to any reason whatsoever, we reserve the right to shift our customer to similar hotel.
– Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
– Due to any inclement weather condition,we are not liable for any kind of refund.
– More details read T & C page.
We are assuring you for our best services !!!