Duration : 07 Nights/ 08 Days
Destination : Delhi-Amritsar-Manali–Shimla-Chandigarh-Delhi.
Arrival at New Delhi airport, welcome and assistance then drive to Amritsar by road. Check in the hotel, Leisure for rest of the day and relax, Stay overnight at Hotel in Amritsar.
Day 02 : Amritsar + Wagah Border
After breakfast, start your city tour with the blessings of Golden Temple the most important sikh shrine which is also known as Mecca of Sikhs. Then visit Jallianwala Bagh where British and Gurkha soldiers opened fire on an unarmed forbidden gathering and killed hundreds of civilians. Visit Indo-Pak Wagah Border to watch Flag Retreat Ceremony- Wagah, an aymy outpost on Indo-Pak border just 30 kms from Amritsar where the daily highlightis the evening “Beating the Retreat” ceremony. Overnight stay at the hotel
Day 03 : Amritsar – Manali (400 Kms./14 Hrs. appx).
Proceed to Manali by road. Arrival at Manali and transfer to hotel and relax. Overnight stay at Manali.
Day 04 : Manali (Rohtang pass/Snow point ) ( At Own Cost )
After Breakfast Full day excursion visiting Kothi Gorge, Gulaba, Marhi, Rohtang Pass and Solang Valley – (tourist spot in Himalaya having snow all 12 months) is the most visited tourist spot .Evening back to hotel.Dinner and Overnight at hotel.
Day 05 : Manali (local sightseeing )
After Breakfast go for Half Day sightseeing of Local Manali including Hadimba Temple, Vashist Temple, Club House, Monasteries,e.t.c. Evening Free for leisure. Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 06 : Manali – Shimala (270 Kms. / 07 Hrs. appx).
Proceed to Shimla by road. Arrival at Shimla and transfer to hotel and relax n local sightseeing. Overnight stay at Shimla.
Day 07 : Shimala-Chandigarh.
After having the Breakfast drive to Chandigarh , go for local sightseeing visit to Rock Garden, Rose Garden . In the evening check in at hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 08 : Chandigarh-Delhi-Dep.
Representatives will assist to transfer you to the Station /Airport for home destination.
——-Tour End With Sweet Memory ——-
Delhi / New Delhi.
The Indian capital city of Delhi has a long history; Located in northern India on the banks of the River Yamuna, Delhi has the political status of a federally-administered union territory known as the National Capital Territory of Delhi (NCT), which in itself is part of National Capital Region.
Barkot Weather – Generally pleasant in summer, the temperature ranges from 25-30 degree Celsius, Winter: The Days are pleasantly cool but the nights are cold,temp ranges from 10 deg to 05 deg.
Yamunotri Temple :-
Yamunotri Temple: Maharani Gularia of Jaipur built the temple in the 19th Century. It was destroyed twice in the present century and rebuilt again. At Yamunotri, One can cook rice by packing it in a cloth and dipping it in the hot water of the Tapt kund. Pilgrims take this cooked rice home as “Prasad”. Here near the temple “Pooja” can be offered to Divya Shila.
Surya Kund: There are a Number of thermal springs near temple, which flows into numerous pools. The most important of these is Surya Kund.
Uttarkashi is home to a number of ashrams, temples. The name of the town reflects its similarity to and location (as north of) the city of Kashi (Varanasi). Similar to Varanasi, town of Uttarkashi is also situated on the banks of River Ganga.
Vishwanath temple – Vishwanath temple is one of the oldest Shiva temples in Northern India. Re-constructed in 1857 by Maharani Khaneti Devi of Tehri State in the ancient architectural style. It is situated at the heart of the town. A massive iron trident, symbolic of divine mother’s, is erected and worshiped from time immemorial at the temple complex. Ganeshji, Sakshi Gopal, Markandeya Rishi’s small shrines are also part of the temple complex. Akhand Jyoti as well as Akhand Abhishek, special aarti at morning and evening are offered. As per Skunda Puran, Uttarkashi is known as ‘Saumya Varanasi’, the abode of Lord Shiva in Kaliyug and counted as one of the twelve Jyotirlingas.
Shakti temple – Right in front of the Vishwanath temple is Shakti temple. It has a big ‘Trishul’ of about 6 meters in height and a circumference of 90 cms. at bottom. Though there are different views about the making of this, the upper part of it seems to be made up of iron and the lower one is of copper. As per the epics this Shakti was thrown on the devils by the Goddess Durga(Shakti), hence it gets its name. Since then this Shakti is erected over here.
Uttarkashi Weather – Generally hot in summer, the temperature ranges from 30-35 degree Celsius but nights is pleasant, Cold in winters.
– Cost as per Mentioned Itinerary only.
– Pickup and Drop to/from Railway station/Airport.
– Commercial vehicle as per itinerary(not at disposal) which includes all road taxes, toll taxes, parking fee,Driver night charges.
– 07 nights hotel accommodation on twin sharing basis (A/C room with breakfast at hotel & tax).
– Any personal expenditure like Portages,laundry, Food,Liquor,Tips, Pooja etc.
– Guide & entry fees during sight seeing.(Monument & Museum ).
– Any Train/Flight Ticket & Service tax as actual.
– Boat Ride (Charges).
– Medical and travel insurance.
– Tips, travel insurance, medical insurance, laundry charges, liquors, mineral water, telephone charges.
– All items of personal nature.
– Porter, pony, horse, cable car, boat, train tickets, air tickets charges.
– Helicopter Ticket / Horse cost at Kedarnath.
– VIP tickets at Temple.
– Any other item not specified in cost includes‘Package Inclusions’.
|Price is based on: Per Person|
|Vehicle for N0. Of Pax||Budget Tours||Deluxe Tours||Luxury Tours|
|Indigo/Etios ( 02-04 Pax)||19,000/-||23,500/-||28,500/-|
|Innova (04-06 Pax)||17,500/-||20,500/-||25,500/-|
|Tempoo Traveller (10-14)||16,500/-||19,500/-||23,500/-|
These rates are subjected to 60 days prior online booking . If customer requires current booking which means booking between 1 to 60 days prior. Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
FOR MORE DETAILS & RESERVATION, PLEASE CONTACT US.
Booking Procedure :
Booking will be confirmed on receipt of advance deposit only.
(1) We require 50% advance deposit to hold the booking.
(2) Balance 50% must reach us to tour starting date.
Terms & Conditions :- (Apply)
– A/C in Vehicle will not be operated when we are in hilly area.
– Postponement of date will be treated as cancellation and will be subject to availability.
– No change is permissible when one package is confirmed.
– If the desired hotel is not available due to any reason whatsoever, we reserve the right to shift our customer to similar hotel.
– Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
– Due to any inclement weather condition,we are not liable for any kind of refund.
– More details read T & C page.
We are assuring you for our best services !!!