Duration :04Night/05 Days
Destination : Varanasi-Bodh Gaya-Allahabad-Varanasi
Upon arrival in Varanasi, SHPL representatives will assist to transfer you to the hotel, enjoy sightseeing tour of Varanasi. The tour covers Temples Lord Vishwanath Temple, Sankat Mochan Temple, Durga Temple, Tulsi Manas Mandir , one of the biggest universities of India (Banaras Hindu University). In the evening, view “Aarati” ceremony on the Ghats (By boat visit All major Ghats) & Shopping. Overnight stay at the hotel Varanasi.
DAY 02 : Varanasi – Sarnath – Bodhgaya (255 kms. / 06 hrs.).
Early morning breakfast at hotel. Proceed to Sarnath, visit Dhammek Stupa, Museum etc. Proceed to Bodhgaya. Lunch on the way(by self). On arrival check in at hotel. Dinner and overnight in a hotel at Bodhgaya.
Day 03 : Bodhgaya
After breakfast sightseeing tour of Bodhgaya. Visit Bodhi tree where Lord Buddha attained enlightenment, visit Mahabodhi temple & other monasteries. Later transfer to Gaya (12 Kms).
Visit Vishnu Temples, Vishnu pad Temple is sacred among Hindus and is dedicated to Lord Vishnu. According to believers and religious texts, the footprints inside the temple are those of Lord Vishnu.
Drive to Varanasi on arrival free time to shopping. Overnight stay at Varanasi hotel.
Day 04 : Varanasi – Allahabad – Varanasi(150 kms / 03 Hrs).
After breakfast at hotel proceed to Allahabad .Have a sacred bath in Triveni Sangam, visit Ananda Bhawan (Except Monday) & Hanuman Temple . Back to Varanasi & Overnight stay at Varanasi hotel.
Day 05 : Dep. Varanasi.
Representatives will assist to transfer you to the International Airport in time to catch flight for home destination.
Known as India’s most sacred city, Varanasi is situated on the western bank of the holy river Ganga. It is also the oldest living city in the world. As a place for devotion and worship, with hundreds of temples dotting the city, sunrise on the river front as seen from a boat can be a spiritually uplifting sight. It has a fascination uniquely its own, a quality of sublime beauty, a timeless eternal appeal.
More information Visit : Varanasi
As the place of the Buddha’s Enlightenment, Bodhgaya is the spiritual home of Buhddhists. It attracts tens of thousands of believers from all over the world. Bodhgaya situated near the river Niranjana, is one of the holiest Buddhist pilgrimage centres since it was here that Buddha attained enlightenment under the Bodhi tree.The population of this town is 22,000 and is situated at an altitude of 113 m. Maximum temperature in summer rises to 45-47 degree Celsius and minimum is 27 degree, while in winter maximum is 28 degree and minimum is 4 degree. It receives an annual rainfall of 1,860 mm. Most countries with vast Buddhist population have a temple or monastery here.The 25 m Great Buddha Statue in the Japanese Kamakura style was unveiled by his holiness Dalai Lama in 1989.
More information Visit : Bodhgaya
– Cost as per Mentioned Itinerary only.
– Pickup and Drop to/from Railway station/Airport.
– Commercial vehicle as per itinerary(not at disposal) which includes all road taxes, toll taxes, parking fee,Driver night charges.
– 04 nights hotel accommodation on twin sharing basis (A/C room with breakfast at hotel & tax).
– Professional Guide.
– Any personal expenditure like Portages,laundry, Food,Liquor,Tips, Pooja etc.
– Guide & entry fees during sight seeing.(Monument & Museum ).
– Any Train/Flight Ticket & Service tax as actual.
– Boat Ride (Charges).
– Any other item not specified in cost includes.
Price is based on : Per Person
Price is based on: Per Person basis.
Vehicle for N0. Of Pax Budget Tours Deluxe Tours Luxury Tours
Indigo/Etios(02-04 Pax) : 11,500/- 13,500/- 18,500/-
Innova(04-06 Pax) : 09,000/- 11,500/- 15,000/-
Tempoo Traveller(10-14) : 07,500/- 09,500/- 15,500/-
These rates are subjected to 60 days prior online booking .
FOR MORE DETAILS & RESERVATION, PLEASE CONTACT US.
Booking will be confirmed on receipt of advance deposit only.
(1) We require 50% advance deposit to hold the booking.
(2) Balance 50% must reach us to tour starting date.
Terms & Conditions :- (Apply)
– A/C in Vehicle will not be operated when we are in hilly area.
– Postponement of date will be treated as cancellation and will be subject to availability.
– No change is permissible when one package is confirmed.
– If the desired hotel is not available due to any reason whatsoever, we reserve the right to shift our customer to similar hotel.
– Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
– Due to any inclement weather condition,we are not liable for any kind of refund.
– More details read T & C page.
We are assuring you for our best services !!!