Duration : 02 Nights/03 Days
Destination : Varanasi-Allahabad-Varanasi
Upon arrival in Varanasi, our representatives will assist to transfer you to the hotel, enjoy sightseeing tour of Varanasi. The tour covers Temples Lord Vishwanath Temple, Sankat Mochan Temple, Durga Temple, Tulsi Manas Mandir , one of the biggest universities of India (Banaras Hindu University). In the evening, view “Aarati” ceremony on the Ghats (By boat visit All major Ghats) & Shopping. Overnight stay at the hotel Varanasi.
Day 02 : Varanasi-Allahabad-Varanasi(150 Kms./03 hrs.)
Proceed to Allahabad, have a sacred bath in Triveni Sangam, visit Ananda Bhawan (Except Monday) & Hanuman Temple and return back to Varanasi.Overnight stay at the hotel Varanasi.
Day 03 : Dep. Varanasi.
Early morning view Sunrise & enjoy Boat Ride. Representatives will assist to transfer you to the International Airport in time to catch flight for home destination.
——-Tour End With Sweet Memory ——-
Varanasi : – Known as India’s most sacred city, Varanasi is situated on the western bank of the holy river Ganga. It is also the oldest living city in the world. As a place for devotion and worship, with hundreds of temples dotting the city, sunrise on the river front as seen from a boat can be a spiritually uplifting sight. It has a fascination uniquely its own, a quality of sublime beauty, a timeless eternal appeal.
The city of Allahabad is among the largest cities of Uttar Pradesh and situated at the confluence of three rivers- Ganga, Yamuna and the invisible Saraswati. The meeting point is known as Triveni and is especially sacred to Hindus. The earlier settlements of the Aryans were established in this city, then known as Prayag” Prayagasya Praveshshu Papam Nashwati Tatkshanam. All sins are cleaned with entry in Prayag ( the ancient name of modern time Allahabad) PRAYAG is one of the historic and mythological cities of India with glorious past and present. It continues to enjoy the distinction of being a place of haunting and lasting memories. It is a city of mixed culture of Hindu, Muslims, Jains and Christians.
Its sanctity is manifest by references to it in Purans, the Ramayan and the Mahabharata. According to Hindu Mythology, Lord Brahma, the creator God of the Trinity, chose a land on earth(ie Prayag) to perform ‘Prakrista Yag’, at the beginning of the creation and he also refereed to it as Tirth raj or the King of all pilgrimage centres’ As per writing of ‘Padam Puran’ – “As the sun is amongst the moon and the moon amongst the stars, likewise ‘Prayag is best amongst all places of pilgrimage” The bathing at Prayag is mentioned in Brahma Puran s “ in the month of Magha at the bank of Ganga Yamuna in Prayag bestows results of millions and millions of Ashvmedha Yajna.
– Cost as per Mentioned Itinerary only.
– Pickup and Drop to/from Railway station/Airport.
– Commercial vehicle as per itinerary(not at disposal) which includes all road taxes, toll taxes, parking fee,Driver night charges.
– 02 nights hotel accommodation on twin sharing basis (A/C room with breakfast at hotel & tax).
– Professional Guide.
– Any personal expenditure like Portages,laundry, Food,Liquor,Tips, Pooja etc.
– Guide & entry fees during sight seeing.(Monument & Museum ).
– Any Train/Flight Ticket & Service tax as actual.
– Boat Ride (Charges).
– Any other item not specified in cost includes.
|Price is based on: Per Person|
|Vehicle for N0. Of Pax||Budget Tours||Deluxe Tours||Luxury Tours|
|Indigo/Etios ( 02-04 Pax)||7,500/-||8,500/-||10,500/-|
|Innova (04-06 Pax)||6,500/-||7,500/-||8,500/-|
|Tempoo Traveller (10-14)||5,500/-||6,500/-||7,500/-|
These rates are subjected to 60 days prior online booking . If customer requires current booking which means booking between 1 to 60 days prior. Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
FOR MORE DETAILS & RESERVATION, PLEASE CONTACT US.
Booking Procedure :
Booking will be confirmed on receipt of advance deposit only.
(1) We require 50% advance deposit to hold the booking.
(2) Balance 50% must reach us to tour starting date.
Terms & Conditions :- (Apply)
– A/C in Vehicle will not be operated when we are in hilly area.
– Postponement of date will be treated as cancellation and will be subject to availability.
– No change is permissible when one package is confirmed.
– If the desired hotel is not available due to any reason whatsoever, we reserve the right to shift our customer to similar hotel.
– Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
– Due to any inclement weather condition,we are not liable for any kind of refund.
– More details read T & C page.
We are assuring you for our best services !!!